INCLUSIVE MANAGERS PROGRAM
For managers who want to become authentic and inclusive leaders.
Everyone who chooses to be a Manager or a Leader has a special obligation to be aware of the influence they have on people and situations.
Become an authentic and inclusive leader.
Development of leadership skills and personal awareness is vital for managing peak performance within an organisation.
Employees look at the behaviour and actions of their Managers and Senior Leaders and follow their lead.
This program is for those who recognise that success and increased performance comes through and with other people and not in spite of them.
Those who take part in the program will
Increase your own personal awareness
Develop leadership skills to excel in your current roles
Know the steps to take to improve team and company performance.
All in-house programmes are facilitated by a member of our learning faculty.
If you chose to embark upon our self-guided programme then you will learn from thought leaders via lessons contained within our on-line portal.
Whichever route you decide each module builds upon the next to extend and embed your learning.
Each module contains a variety of learning materials including videos, checklists, download guides or other useful resources.
Thought leader interviews
Best Practice Guides
Checklists and ‘Make it Happen’ action steps
What you'll learn
The Inclusive Manager Program takes a holistic approach to learning and covers the following core areas...
Welcome & Orientation
Welcome to the Inclusive Manager Program and Learning Portal
- You’ll be welcomed onto the programme and introduced to the learning pathway which you will be following.
- You’ll be provided with the guidance of how you can navigate the tools and resources which are available within the learning portal
Attracting & Retaining the Best
Learn how to prepare for and run an effective interview, recognising the importance of candidate experience
- Understand your brand as a leader and the impact this has on attracting and retaining the best
- Recognise the role that a Manager plays during an interview (personal and Company)
- Realise the implication of employment legislation surrounding hiring employees, and develop strategies to ensure that the interview process is legally compliant
- Understand perception, impact and unconscious bias when conducting interviews
- Learn what questions to ask, and what not to ask (staying on the right side of employment legislation)
- Learn how to run an effective interview, recognising the importance of candidate experience
Managing Peak Performance
Learn to recognise the leaders role in creating an inclusive and productive working environment
- Understand the impact of personal style on others
- Enhance leadership behaviours and know when to flex style for different situations
- Learn how to deal with underperformance/performance improvement
- Understand what motivates others and match with appropriate management style to lead them to excellence
- Look carefully at your own coaching style and assess the impact of your coaching skills
Leading in Times of Change
Learn how to develop ways to motivate employees through change and new challenges
- Recognise why change occurs and the impact this has on self and others
- Identify employee life cycle transitions and develop a leadership approach to supporting people through them
- Learn tools and techniques to manage change to implement change successfully
- To enhance leadership capability to help people through the impact of change
- Develop and practice communication skills to inspire change
What others are saying...
Ross - Product Development Lead
"I really enjoyed the facilitated masterclass sessions the activities were great. I'd recommend the programme to others"
Kimberley - Manager
"The programme came at perfect time for me as I'm leading a big change programme within my organisation - I'll definitely be using the models from the sessions over the coming weeks"
Helen - Manager
"As a Manager I need to know how to manage and motivate my team - this programme has provided me with lots of tools and frameworks to do this. I now feel much more confident. Thank you!."
Inclusion 247 is brought to you by Jungle HR, a National Award Winning, HR and Strategic Business Consultancy. We work with teams at all levels from C-suite Executives through to First line Managers with the focus being on upskilling capability and enabling individuals to reach their full potential whilst improving business performance.
We work across several Industry sectors and have proven experience of delivering successful and impactful Leadership & Management Development programmes. We pride ourselves on delivering a blended learning experience that enables delegates to leave our workshops and masterclasses having acquired new skills which they can immediately put into practice back in the workplace, but also having had the opportunity to receive support through the workshop to improve their management/leadership style.
Our Consultant team are a powerful combination of experienced, highly trained professionals holding globally recognised qualifications. Our Consultants have impressive organisational backgrounds and an appreciation of the challenges faced by organisations today.
Our commitment to you...
We understand that all learning requires an investment not only in money but also in time. And, we also recognise that you’re relying on us to teach you the skills you need. Therefore, our commitment to you is that if you attend one of our programs and don’t feel that you grasped the concepts or learned enough to be able to put the skills into practice, you can repeat the same program free of charge.
There are just three conditions…
- Only the original delegate can re-attend – the place is not transferable.
- The delegate must have attended the original program in full, and the request to re-attend must be made within three months of the original program.
- Attendance is subject to there being availability on the next course. Priority is given to paying delegates, and there is a possibility that you may be asked to attend a later course.